The Butt-Based Bundlechump Animated GIF
Some people live inside their own sphincters. Try to tell them one thing that doesn’t jive with their conspiracy theory, and they will retreat into their own mental anuses.
It doesn’t matter where they fall on the political spectrum, as long it is toward one extreme or the other.
These people think of themselves as being reasonable and fact-based, but the truth is that their world view is built on trusted voices and personalities, not facts.
Reasons You Shouldn’t Listen to Political Rant Radio
- Rant radio uses populist rhetoric to advance the interests of powerful corporations.
- Rant radio harps on broken government yet encourages the sabotage of government.
- Rant radio convinces people to vote out moderates who make legislation possible in favor of politicians who make extreme promises.
- Like any cult, rant radio constantly tells you over and over that everyone else is lying to you.
- Rant radio uses facts selectively to construct a distorted view of the world.
- Rant radio makes claims that are patently false.
- Rant radio turns false statements into “facts” by constantly repeating them.
- Political rant was the root cause of damn near every act of terrorism and genocide that has ever happened.